“Good food..check order before delivery.”
Review of China House

China House
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Holly Hill
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We ordered delivery to the hotel. Our meals were very good. The meal for two has interesting food we hadn't tried before especially the shrimp toast (Poo Poo something). The problem was we ordered two drinks and asked for extra soy sauce. These were not delivered nor was I charged for them. So, all in all, it was a good meal.
Double check your order before delivery. Portions on the combos were large.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The only thing I miss about that horrible City of Orlando is the expansive cuisine choices. I haven't found a really GOOD Chinese restaurant since I moved to Ormond Beach! China House got good reviews on Trip Advisor, so I was excited to try it. I'd driven by it dozens of times going to Publix, saw the sign, but never knew it was kind of a "fast food" service Chinese place. That's fine, I was taking my food home anyway. The girl on the phone was pleasant and the cook time was FAST, which was nice. Mu Shu Pork is my "go-to" Chinese item, and I hate to say it; it just wasn't very good. Hopefully someone will see this review, take it constructively, and improve the Mu Shu Pork recipe. I might try China House again, just because it's close and fast.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Really good take out. The restaurant is run by a young couple who do a great job. Food is fresh and made when you get there. No msg, thank goodness. You get a lot for your money. Very tasty.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Numerous choices make for a happy experience. I usually have them deliver. Always hot, high quality ingredients, no MSG.

Many of your favorites will be on the menu. Value priced lunch menu includes drink, fortune cookie too.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Always good food, ready in 30-45 mins, usually shows up in about 20.
Normal prices. Always get more than 2 fortune cookies!