“Good food...terrible waitress”
Review of Morro Castle

Morro Castle
Ranked #10 of 387 Restaurants in Hialeah
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love eating at Morro Castle. However, my last visit was not the greatest. My waitress was named Reina and she barely even greeted us. It took half an hour to get my order correct, she just wouldn't listen. The best parts of Morro Castle are the food and an older lady who can be everyone abuela, she makes it enjoyable.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I love Fritas here and the Criollita Steak with fries. Service is good and the prices are fair.The only downside is they only take cash.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

This restaurant, and it's sister location in NW Miami have been a staple of Cuban exile.

Unfortunately, the quality, the service, and the property in general seem to be in a free fall.

I took my Dad to the W. Hialeah location this past week. The floor underneath our table was dirty, we both visited the bathrooms and found them in disarray, and truly the food was not all that good either.

We agreed we would only go for:
Chocolate con Churros

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

If you are looking to eat good cuban food this is the place. You can choose several variety at a low price. They also have daily specials to choose from. Best of all the service is great.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I've been coming here for years. They are quick to serve you, I always come for breakfast. They accept cash only, but their prices our the best in town. I recommend it.

Been to Morro Castle? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK