“Birthday”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I always go to this Red Lobster located on W. 49 st & 17 ace. It is amazing the cheese biscuits are to die for. Really good food,staff & cooks. I highly recommend this place for any special occasion.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Food was great and service too. Specially the cheese biscuits. We went to the one located in Hialeah, front of Westland Mall.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Every time I visit the place is the same. Same great taste across all the menu, but the biscuits are the best, even for me that I don't like biscuits anywhere else. The lobster bisque is a must in you selection (shame they don't serve it in a bread bowl any more). The atmosphere is second to no other place around as well as the service. Worth the time and money!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

1 of my Favorite Chain restaurants , good Salad , great muffins , & nice selection of seafood , I had a Shrimp combo that was prepared perfect , friendly service & affordable for a single guy to go to on a regular basics

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant and very friendly. My husband and I went at Red Losbster yestarday and It was an amazing lunch time for us. I ate wild caught snow crab and it was really good and my husband ate a delicious steak.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK