“Great Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Every time I visit the place is the same. Same great taste across all the menu, but the biscuits are the best, even for me that I don't like biscuits anywhere else. The lobster bisque is a must in you selection (shame they don't serve it in a bread bowl any more). The atmosphere is second to no other place around as well as the service. Worth the time and money!!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

1 of my Favorite Chain restaurants , good Salad , great muffins , & nice selection of seafood , I had a Shrimp combo that was prepared perfect , friendly service & affordable for a single guy to go to on a regular basics

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant and very friendly. My husband and I went at Red Losbster yestarday and It was an amazing lunch time for us. I ate wild caught snow crab and it was really good and my husband ate a delicious steak.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Where has quality and service gone?
Very sad but I need to take back my review of Dec 2017 due to the fact I visited Red Lobster today and my opinion has totally changed.

It had been a while since I had visited this particular Red Lobster. At first I was pleasantly surprised to see that on a Saturday evening we were seated right away as I had been used to usually having to wait a bit for a table. I ordered a Coke, clam chowder and the Wood- grilled shrimp on the skewers. The Coke was flat, then the waitress brought everything together instead of bringing the chowder first and then the entree. The chowder was nothing like what I was used to, I used to love your clam chowder and today it was watery and cold. The ones I buy in a can at the market are much better than what I was served today. I had two tablespoons of it and left it. Then when I started to have my entree I noticed the baked potato was nice and warm, the rice was alright but the shrimp were under cooked and cold. My sister was still eating when the waitress was asking if we wanted dessert and that she was going to give us our bill. I told her my sister was still eating and she then apologized. When she did bring us our bill, I paid her with a gift card and $40 cash. My change should of been $8.57 and she tells me she can only give me $8.00 because they do not have coins. Could you please explain to me where are you headed to???? What has happened to the good food you had always served and what has happened to customer service??? Let me tell you I am not a picky person and this is my very first complaint to a restaurant but it is just that it has really bothered me to see the difference of what it was and what it is. I just don't understand how low this particular restaurant has gone.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank 120mariaef
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I live in Puerto Rico, so I know good seafood when I taste is and believe me Red Lobster overpassed all expectations. Great service, minimum waiting time and food was delicious. My kids loved it! Definitive would come back.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK