“Delicious !”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I live in Puerto Rico, so I know good seafood when I taste is and believe me Red Lobster overpassed all expectations. Great service, minimum waiting time and food was delicious. My kids loved it! Definitive would come back.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I don’t usually eat here but I was invited to a business dinner. The portion of shrimp was huge. The sauce was yummy. No room for desert but had to try it anyways. Delicious brownie a la mode! I would eat here again but would ask to have food prepared without frying.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Clean restaurant, food was delicious , very friendly people. Love the seafood dish with pasta it was a lot seafood and the sauce was amazing

Date of visit: May 2018
Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hi, Nancy C. Thank you for visiting and giving our Hialeah Red Lobster 5 stars! We're happy to hear you were well taken care of and we'll ensure it's passed along to our team! Looking forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I had heard this was not the prettiest RL but I took my chaces with some friends. Few words. Dont do it.
Smells terrible, Ugly, Dirty, no going back to this location.

Date of visit: February 2018
Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Hi, Luis B. We're troubled to hear this and we'd like to learn more. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Friday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM ET so that we may learn more about your experience?

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

When visiting Miami Lakes this Red Lobster location is a must.
Our waiter (Rafael) was not only professional but very friendly and polite.We were really happy the way in which he engaged us in conversation.
He brought our meals real quick and even made suggestions which we did not regret. The clam chowder soup was very delicious!
Dessert (vanilla ice cream and chocolate lava cake) was amazing. My husband and I also admired the way in which he took charge of his section. Kudos!
Can't wait to visit soon.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK