“Great restaurant”

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I stopped at Padrino's Cuban Restaurant for the first time and was pleased with the selection of food. The service was a little slower than I would have preferred, but I was willing to go back with friends, where we had better service. They offer a lunch buffet, but I ordered off of the lunch menu, instead.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Typical Cuban restaurant and food, featuring attentive service staff. Lunch buffet is a super value during weekdays. Dinner is quite good as well, and budget priced, without taking away quality. I am a frequent customer.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been going to Padrinos for many years. They have large portions and their lunch buffet is a treat in Hallandale. I bring my business associates here to have meetings and they love the food. Great value!

1  Thank Steven W
Reviewed 4 September 2017

My wife and I ate dinner here one night and the food was great. The price was very good for the amount and quality of food. I stayed at the Diplomat hotel and it is about a 15 minute walk to this restaurant. Very reasonable.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This is the best Cuban restaurant in Broward county
The pork is the best
Portions are large
We get a couple of starters and one plate for the two of us
We eat here a lot