“Sports bar type restaurant with great beer and ale selection and top quality food although portions a little excessive”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great evening here with our 3 children (7, 3 and 1). It's got a sports bar feel to it but wasn't too busy or noisy (week day, happy hour). My husband was impressed with the range of beer and ale. As it was happy hour we took advantage of good prices on our drinks and opted for a selection of happy hour appetisers to share rather than entrees. I asked if 4 entrees plus children's meals was a good amount of food to which our server responded yes. When the food arrived we realised we had over ordered by nearly 3 times as much as we could meet. The manager came by and said obviously no one had told us portions were large. It was a huge waste. Nevertheless the food was nice and we enjoyed what we managed of it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to try this establishment since we had a gift card. My husband had the vampire taco appetizer which he said was very good. My daughter had tacos and she said they were good. I had the fish and chips and it was average. It was a little greasy but tasted good. I ordered the truffle fries because I was told they were garlic free but when they arrived they were covered in chopped garlic. I traded with my daughter for her plain fries. She thought the truffle fries were very good. The service made this an enjoyable experience. The server was awesome. Very attentive without being intrusive.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Popped in for a cocktail after we had a nice dinner , sat at the bar and the service was immediate. I am not a beer drinker but this is the place to go if you are. They must have about 100 beers just on tap, quite impressive. The atmosphere was lively and the service was always quick. TV strategically located throughout so if you are a sports nut you wouldn't miss a beat. I would return !

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Very noisy outside and in. Bar atmosphere. Was better a few years ago. Service not so good.Food adequate and nothing e exceptional.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We ate dinner there and the meal was great. The burgers were great, the onion rings were great, the crusted pork was great, etc...We like the ambiance and the waitress was super nice. It is a very clean and large restaurant and was the busiest restaurant in the GulfStream that night so that says something. It is one of our new favorite restaurants!!!