“Good bar food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to try this establishment since we had a gift card. My husband had the vampire taco appetizer which he said was very good. My daughter had tacos and she said they were good. I had the fish and chips and it was average. It was a little greasy but tasted good. I ordered the truffle fries because I was told they were garlic free but when they arrived they were covered in chopped garlic. I traded with my daughter for her plain fries. She thought the truffle fries were very good. The service made this an enjoyable experience. The server was awesome. Very attentive without being intrusive.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Popped in for a cocktail after we had a nice dinner , sat at the bar and the service was immediate. I am not a beer drinker but this is the place to go if you are. They must have about 100 beers just on tap, quite impressive. The atmosphere was lively and the service was always quick. TV strategically located throughout so if you are a sports nut you wouldn't miss a beat. I would return !

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Very noisy outside and in. Bar atmosphere. Was better a few years ago. Service not so good.Food adequate and nothing e exceptional.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We ate dinner there and the meal was great. The burgers were great, the onion rings were great, the crusted pork was great, etc...We like the ambiance and the waitress was super nice. It is a very clean and large restaurant and was the busiest restaurant in the GulfStream that night so that says something. It is one of our new favorite restaurants!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We were a little hesitant when the front desk staff at our hotel recommended going to the race track/casino to eat - we had visions of being in a smoke-filled casino - this was anything but - the entire area was a large outdoor dining/shopping venue (& we later found out smoking was not permitted in the casinos) - lots of dining options - so glad we chose the one we did - there was a 45 minute wait (it was a Friday night), but we were able to find 2 seats at the bar in just a few minutes - beer options were unlimited - we decided to order 3 appetizers to go with our very cold beers - all were great choices.