“Wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of VILLA TWINKLE

Princess twin
Main lounge
Kitchen
Queen ensuite
Pool table air hockey, table football basketball wii
Poolside TV
Lounge
Hall
Poolside dinning
Main lounge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
bctmom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 14 September 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We stayed at villa twinkle in march for a week. The house is beautiful. We loved the decor. There was loads of space for our 5 adults and 2 children. The beds were very comfortable and all the bedrooms had nice sized closets and dressers. The kitchen was well stocked. We loved the pool and spa. The game room was great for our two kids and the adults enjoyed it as well. The kitchen was well stocked with pots, pans, dishes, everything we needed. It was extremely close to a Walmart which is always helpful. It is only a 15-20 minute drive to Disney parks. The house is located in a lovely gated community so we felt very safe. We loved this house and would recommend it to anyone. We hope to get to visit villa twinkle again in the future.

JM0911
“Fantastic Villa, Fantastic Holilday”
Reviewed 29 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Just returned from 2 weeks in Florida staying at Villa Twinkle!

The villa itself its situated in a beautiful gated community with very friendly security staff! With only a 2 minute drive to Walmart and other amenities and 20 minutes to parks I could not fault this property at all.

The pool and the games room, certainly kept both the adults and 2 kids entertained during our stay! Having the pool inflatables also was an added bonus!

The villa is extremely spacious allowing you to have your own space.

I would highly recommend this villa!

Thanks to Maurice and Randy for the pleasant 2 week stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything about the holiday was fantastic!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
brian s
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“twinkle twinkle little star”
Reviewed 23 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Spent 2 great weeks at villa twinkle with family including grandchildren and it was brilliant. Loads of room pool great and games room has all you need to wind down after long days at parks.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: pool and games room.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ian N
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Beautiful large family residence”
Reviewed 10 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this beautiful large villa after a 2 week transatlantic cruise. We were not disappointed. Villa is to a very high standard, large bedrooms, great ensuite facilities. Great pool, and a nice touch is an outside toilet and shower room. There is also a large tv outside, but unfortunately for me, it wasnt wired in yet. But another great addition.Games room was a godsend, as the weather was a little on the poor side. The basketball hoops being the highlight, it got very competitive.
Location was also better than I remembered, I stayed years ago at Southern Dunes,which is right next door, and I thought then,that it was a little far out, but it isn't. We only had short journey's to the park.
One last thing I will mention, the owner knew we were a party of 3, so besides the dining table being fully set, the breakfast bar was fully set for 3,nice touch.
All in all, 1 fabulous play to stay.

dalegail
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Lost its Twinkle!!!!”
Reviewed 6 December 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Returned home three weeks ago from our long awaited holiday to Florida.
As seasoned Villa holidaymakers to Florida over the last dozen or so years, this was by far our worst experience sadly.
We travelled in Oct/Nov so obviously needed pool heat as the pools are freezing without. Talk about Big Brother is watching you!!...This British tightwad Villa owner controls the air con, pool heat and WiFi from his home...At best you will have all of the above from 8am until 8pm...if Maurice allows it, and even then he controls to what degree, so we were either freezing or boiling up all through the night..... bad news when you have a pregnant lady and a 3 yr old with Nephrotic Syndrome....I pre arranged pool heat as an all inclusive package, on day two once we had called management in to fix the broken WiFi, the old rusty pool heater gave up the ghost again and the owners would not sanction repair, nor would they agree to provide a neighbouring pool, even though the management co said they would sort it out if the owners said yes....consequently we never used the outside area, I had to pay for us all to use a community pool for 12 days, another $180.00 on top of the fees I had already paid in advance.
The vertical blinds throughout the villa had all to remain closed day and night as the sun damage made them snap off if touched at all, so most rooms had several parts on the floor and gaping holes. Apparently the blinds are being changed to curtains one window at a time, but seeing as there is only the dining room done up until this point and still around another 20 or so to go, this may take a while..
There was supposed to be a large screen tv in pool area, we found this in a box in the wardrobe.
Even small things like filthy bacteria laden toilet brushes in every wc , which cost pennies to replace.
The games room is a waste of time, all the balls were burst in basketball game, playstation tv broken, so never got to use that game.
Only one telephone in the whole place so you are chasing up and downstairs to take calls.
The management company did try to help out, but it is impossible if the owners are saying no ..
Maurice and Chris are only too keen to mail and chat if they can get you to part with your hard earned cash and make a booking....you try and ask for help when things are not as promised and you might as well save your time and energy..
They have point blank refused to reply to my mails since our return, so I feel they will not be too surprised by our review....I do have photographic and video evidence if prospective renters would like to see them, I would hate to think that more people are being ripped off by these owners.
In hindsight I should have gone through an agency, and not a Scrooge type, single villa owner with no contingency plans, we live and learn sadly...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 Dec 2014
TWINKLE STILL SPARKLING
To set the record straight as confirmed by my management co. This guest originally requested a quote including pool heat in May 2014.However our quote was rejected as being several hundreds of pounds above budget.Our revised quote stated that our fee for the villa only included taxes, cleaning, FREE WIFI, FREE international phone calls.Poll heat was stated as an optional extra.The client signed a booking form on the basis of the revised quote. On arriving at the villa the management co. viewed the agreement and informed the client that pool heat was not included.Also at that time in May there was no mention of there being a poolside tv either in our quote or advertised as one of the villa features. Following confirmation of the booking we were requested to supply discount shopping vochers and coupons as being an ardent discount shopper. We provided details of where these coupons could possibly be obtained.A request was also received for a very late checkout which would have prevented us from having a back to back booking, this was provided FREE of charge.On the day of arrival our management co was contacted as the wifi was down.This was immediately rectified.I was then asked to reboot the aircon system whilst I was travelling on a train.Not being in possession of all documents I inadvertantly also switched on the pool heat, however it was till I arrived home that I realised that I had incorrectly done so.As a gesture I left the pool heat on.The pool heat stayed on for another 6 days before it broke doen, NOT the 2 days as mentioned.The client was informed by the management co. that it would take 10days to be repaired as it required a City permit and a final inspection.I never refused to authorise repairs.The client was also informed that due to insurance problems it would not be possible to use someother persons pool.The management co have informed me that there are NO community pools in Orlando, so how could there have been extra expense incurred? As regards wifi the client is incorrect that I controlled its use.As previously stated WIFI is provided FREE!! With reference to aircon all villa owners have a controlled system which supplies an acceptable temperature 24 hours per day.It also prevents clients from accidentaly freezing up the aircon.It was mentioned that the playstation was broken.The management co have informed me that the client did not know how to switch it on but declined help.There has never been a problem with the playstation or the rest of the equipment in the games room as games are regulaly checked.
I can confirm that I did reply to her emails, however the emails became more aggressive and abusive that I stopped replying.
The management co. informed me that 2 days before departure the client was asked if there had been any problems apart from the pool heat situation.The client replied that had not been any!
Our villa has been accepting holiday makers since May 2008 with many repeat customers.
I believe that our management co will be contacting TripAdvisor direct re this situation in order to put the record straight.
Regards,
Maurice
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing