All reviews princess suite wrap around porch beach blvd shrimp and grits old florida sitting room key west st petersburg each morning fresh fruit minute drive restaurants and bars home away from home the entire staff spa wedding champion
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We stayed 3 nights in the Serengeti suite and had a very enjoyable and relaxing visit. We arrived for the Gecko Crawl. We explored the nearby beaches and Fort Desoto during the day and the hotel restaurant and two other in town dinner choices. Every morning the owner provided a delicious home made breakfast for all quests. We are planning a return in the near future for the food, music and another wonder get away at the Inn.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Everyone and everything about the Peninsula Inn was enjoyable. So glad I chose to stay here during my five days of training nearby. Although at first glance it wouldn't be a first pick for a business/work trip I am so glad I made this choice. Veronica moved up the breakfast and hour every morning to accommodate our training schedule and let me tell you it was delicious!
After a long day of information overload it was nice to come back to such a charming place rather than a chain hotel.
The employees at Isabella's the restaurant were great as well! Very friendly and very welcoming. So nice after a long day of training to have the option to have dinner and drinks right downstairs. Also, a very safe choice for women traveling alone.
Can't say enough about it.
Also as a first time visitor to Gulfport as well I was quickly charmed by this little gem!!!

Room tip: Since the rooms are all different it is hard to say.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

A great place to stay and be able to walk to restaurants and to the pier. Also had a great bar and restaurant in the Inn. The only issue I had I was almost too short to see in the mirror above sink, maybe lower it about two inches. Staff/owner were very pleasant and we will return...gotta love the elevator!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent B&B. Veronica and Tom go out of their way to meet your needs. Very clean. Breakfast excellent- fresh & could eat inside or on porch.
We ate at Isabelle and the food and service were amazing.
We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Veronica C, Owner at The Historic Peninsula Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thank you so much Karen!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we are looking forward to your next visit. One of the great things about vacationing in FL in the summer is everyone is able to do just a bit more to make our guests feel special. We really appreciate you and are always happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit!

See you again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My cousin and I recently had the privilege of spending a few days at the Inn.

I must say it was one of the most e jpyable visits I've had anywhere. The inn is charming. Makes you think of movies such as Casablanca. Old world charm.

The entire staff is gracious and charming, always ready to prove the best of service and care.

And the restaurant is wonderful. Cannot say enough good things about the fodd itself as well as the way it is presented.

I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone.

Judy Taylor.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Judy,

It was a delight having you, your cousin and the adorable Lady C stay with us! There are so many places to visit and I know Tom is looking forward to babysitting Lady C again!

Hopefully Joan's shoulder surgery went well and she is well on the road to being 100%.

We hope you enjoy your summer and I look forward to seeing you again soon!