“Great BBQ. ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

This is our number one bbq place in st pete area. Awesome food with great BBQ Sauce, tender meat, and homemade sides that are amazing . Plus great Sevice!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 26 October 2018

I liked the sides more than the meat. Potato salad really good. Chicken kind of dry. Ribs were ok. Better than most

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I love this place. It's the best barbecue in St. Pete and I've been everywhere. The ribs are great as are the smoked wings, but the star of the show is the brisket. The potato salad is good too. Nice people and fast take out service.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018

My wife and I drove up here while vacationing on Treasure Island just for BBQ. We've stopped at many BBQ places while driving to Florida from Chicago and really wanted to like this place. It smells SOOOO good when you drive up and seeing the smokehouse separate from the building really made my mouth water but I was let down. We stopped on 8/29/18 and walked in to sit down and order. Upon parking you can either and walk up to a outside window and place your order or sit inside. It's small and there are only a few tables but we were fine with that. The guy behind the counter seemed like he'd rather be anywhere else than working there. When we told him about trying BBQ places all over and came here specifically for their BBQ, we basically got no response. I then asked what is their best dish to which he replied brisket. Contrast to the nice waitress that brought our food. Very nice and accommodating. (i think she might have been the assistant manager.) I ordered the sliced brisket dinner plate with sides of potato salad and mac n' cheese. The portion size was good. The brisket was a little dry but was still tender. It did seem to be a little bland and did not have a lot of smoke flavor to it. The potato salad was very good! (Almost as good as my mom's!) A suggestion would be to add some smoked bacon crumbles to it.This would send it over the top. The mac n cheese was OK but nothing special. My wife ordered the Pulled Pork sandwich with fries. Again a nice portion size but no special flavor on the meat. The fries were average fries. The bbq sauce seemed average. The meals were fairly priced. One unusual thing was after we ordered at the counter we did not pay. Instead we were instructed to sit down. We actually paid after the meal. I think they need to decide either they have sit down table service or not. If not, pay at the counter so you can leave once you're done eating especially since seating is so limited. Another suggestion the small closet without the doors that stores the signs and banners in it. can they be stored elsewhere?? People don't really want to look at a closet of junk while they're eating dinner. The window AC units were working but a sign said the central air was down. It wasn't too hot in there but not cool either. Loved the decorations and the vibe to the place. Nice seating outside but just needs to be run a little bit better.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I have to wonder if this is real smoked meat. My ribs had no flavor, nor did the brisket. On top of that, my waitress said she doesn’t receive the tips; they all go to the restaurant. I won’t be back.

Date of visit: July 2018