“Good Mexican! Very reasonably priced!”
Review of Coyote Rojo 2

Coyote Rojo 2
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Groveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We are new in Central Florida and love locally owned businesses of all types! We love down to earth local restaurants! If you are Looking for just a great Mexican meal, this is Your place,

Service is awesome, The food was delicious

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Went here and enjoyed our meal wife and I both had two enchiladas and a taco all was good filling,service was great prices very reasonable staff very attentive and kept drinks filled

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Wow, so glad we decided to stop in for lunch! The service is spectacular, you lack for nothing. The food is great too. We had tacos and enchiladas and were not disappointed. Wish we had discovered this place sooner. If you find yourself in the area do yourself a favor and stop here. You will be happy you did.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

The upside was that everything looked delicious. The jalapeno cheese dip was pretty good and I really enjoyed my pork tamale. The carnitas were only okay though, which was a travesty b/c they're usually my favorite; they weren't lean enough and were rather bland. The shredded beef enchilada was also mediocre. My ground beef taco was inedible because half the meat was pink and I prefer my ground beef well done. With the exception of the taco, everything just needed a little more seasoning to be truly yummy...and I'm not talking about salt, I mean Mexican seasonings/spices in general. Our waiter was nice, but not super attentive since all of the teenage employees were preoccupied with socializing. I might give it another try sometime. I feel like it's only popular b/c there's not much else around.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018

While in the area, we decided to try this little place that had great reviews on Tripadvisor and Yelp. We were not disappointed. The meals were delicious! Wished we lived closer so that we could go here more often.

Date of visit: June 2018