“Great local restaurant ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Creek Side Food Shack
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is a cute local restaurant that serves great wings and decent burgers. Their fried pickles are really good too. The service is great and there is never a long wait. This restaurant is close to our house so we frequent it bout 2-3 times a month.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Awful service!!!! My family (12 year old, 6 year old and 4 year old)came in after church and wanted to support our local restaurants. We sat and ordered our food. Then another family came in 20 30 minutes after us. They brought us our appetizers, late, after a hour of waiting for our main dish, the family that came after us received their food first. I asked where was our food, she replied it's coming up. I asked why the other family got there food first, they said they only have one cook and their food didn't take that long to cook. They ordered the same thing we ordered!! Talk to management ( food still not ready) offered a very small amount off!! We paid for our appetizers and walked out!! (Food still wants ready) not a good place to go

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Came to creek life with family in the past it was decent came here today under new management which was great but owner or operator was ridiculous there were three people at the bar that we're making all kinds of noise and obnoxious but he felt the need to come by our table of three which consisted of my wife myself and a six-year-old yes we were loud but we couldn't hold a candle to them...

2  Thank elbjfrd
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I have tried this place so many times. Different days of the week, different times but doesn't matter. Service is awful. Shrimp are really really good. Burgers are good also. Club sandwich not so much.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

I live in Lake Asbury and this place is real close to my house. My brother and I have eaten there a number of times. I usually get the Blackened Mahi which I think is good. The wait staff and bartenders are friendly and service is good. This place is 1000 times better than the Dicks Wings that formerly occupied the building.