“My go to seafood restaraunt .”

Corky Bell's Seafood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Simple what you want north Florida seafood joint .Food has always been cooked perfectly whether fried broiled or blackened .Sides are always good. Clean and good service .Can't ask for more. And did I add prices are reasonable .

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We enjoy visiting this restaurant for fresh seafood. They are usually quick and friendly and the decor is fun.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

After hearing about Corky Bell's for six months from a friend who had eaten here before I was excited to try it and instantly fell in love. Being from Oklahoma, the only "seafood" places we have are Red Lobster and maybe one or two others that aren't that good. But Corky Bell's lived up to my expectations and the portion sizes were great which makes it easy to share amongst several people and the platters are incredible. I found myself not being able to stop eating. I can't wait to go back in a couple weeks on this year's beach trip.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2018

CB's is always a great choice. Food is always fresh and we'll prepared. Staff is friendly and efficient. Seafood is always good but you must have their fried pickles! The best!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018

This isn't, by far, a super-nice restaurant. However, our waitress was amazing and very accommodating. We came in with several children in tow, as well as two adults who are allergic to half the world, and she made everything work in a timely manner. Some of the food offerings were better than others. There was a really reasonable amount of food - we took home leftovers. Not the best seafood restaurant I've ever been to, but definitely not the worst.

Date of visit: December 2017