“The BEST Salmon Salad!!”
Review of Woody's Bar-B-Q

Woody's Bar-B-Q
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 May 2018

My wife and I love salmon salad. When we saw Woody's advertise their new salmon salad we had to go try it. By far the BEST we have ever had. Perfectly cooked, large portion, and fresh greens. I highly recommend it1!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I showed up with a group of people. The prices were pretty high. The waiter was rude, she was lazy and slow. She got all of our orders wrong, came by almost none, she let other servers do all her work. In the end I was going to pay and she wouldnt take it until all of us paid. DONT COME HERE.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Stopped here for ribs, which were good but not the best. My beer was not cold. The seats in the booths were all torn and taped up, the restrooms needed serious updating and cleaning. When I see a place as shabby as this, I always worry about what the kitchen looks like. Would probably not go back.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We have missed the Woody's bar-b-que near our home on Blanding, since it's closing a couple years ago. We have been to this location several times, and always appreciate a good barbecue meal.

My favorite is the meat salad. My husband likes the pork sandwich or ribs.

Prices are moderate. Good amount of food for the price. Staff is helpful and friendly.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I love Smokey tasting BBQ and Woody's doesn't really serve that. We had the family feast for two. The portions are large and there was enough food to feed four. Service was good and the food was good.

Back to the smokey taste. None of the bbq really has a smokey taste. There is no smoked bark on anything. No smoke ring on the bbq.

It's still good bbq.