“Food ok, restaurant shabby”
Review of Woody's Bar-B-Q

Woody's Bar-B-Q
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Stopped here for ribs, which were good but not the best. My beer was not cold. The seats in the booths were all torn and taped up, the restrooms needed serious updating and cleaning. When I see a place as shabby as this, I always worry about what the kitchen looks like. Would probably not go back.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We have missed the Woody's bar-b-que near our home on Blanding, since it's closing a couple years ago. We have been to this location several times, and always appreciate a good barbecue meal.

My favorite is the meat salad. My husband likes the pork sandwich or ribs.

Prices are moderate. Good amount of food for the price. Staff is helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I love Smokey tasting BBQ and Woody's doesn't really serve that. We had the family feast for two. The portions are large and there was enough food to feed four. Service was good and the food was good.

Back to the smokey taste. None of the bbq really has a smokey taste. There is no smoked bark on anything. No smoke ring on the bbq.

It's still good bbq.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I love going to woody`s. Baby back ribs were to die for. The waiters have great service my waiter Amber checked and checks on me and my mom every 10-20 . Their was a another waiters named Lacie she does not work there any more.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

If you would like to order the all you can eat chicken... be prepared to pay extra for asking for light or dark meat. AND if you do... be prepared to get what they want to bring for your second helping. It's company policy that you cannot get what you want.