“Friendly staff”
Review of Subway

Subway
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I called in today for a quick lunch. There were three ladies working behind the counter. They all were ever so friendly and nice. I just came back from the UK yesterday were customer service is horrible. It was so nice to have a smile and be treated pleasantly. Keep up the excellent customer service. Thank you for making me smile. ❤❤❤

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Had a great visit the kids were indecisive but still chose. The staff reacted quickly and made our order very quickly we were impressed.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I was so thankful that Subway was open on my way back to where I am staying, the day before hurricane Matthew came through. I was starving! Subway is always a good alternative for me to greasy fast food (even though I really like it every now and then).
Food was good, service was excellent. Thanks again for being open!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

There isn't anything outstanding on either spectrum about this place. I've eaten subs here for years, and it's about what you'd expect from a subway.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Love my Subway!!!! My favorite place in town...Has the best staff ever...The restaurant is very clean!