“Urban Oasis in Small Town”
Review of Spring Park Coffee

Spring Park Coffee
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Very Good coffee. All kinds of drink options from teas to expresso to lattes. Sweat treats, a great biscuit sandwich and some other seasonal and trial food offerings.

What I love is the atmosphere. The owners have created an atmosphere that is open and friendly yet you can go find a comfortable seat get on the wi-fi and enter your own world.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Looking for a place for coffee and conversation? Look no further than Spring Park Coffee. Cozy atmosphere, great coffee & excrptional service.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is one of the cutest and most delicious coffee shops in Green Cove Springs. They are also updating their drink menu without giving up on their classic drinks. The bakery goods are very tasty and the atmosphere is very vintage and inviting.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This is my third visit. The staff have always been friendly and attentive. The clean and relaxing atmosphere was welcoming. The coffee and tea here is excellent. My latte stacks up with the best I have had. Prices are reasonable and quality is good.
They have free WiFi that is easy and fast enough for email and web.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My first and last visit here was not a good experience. I ordered an unsweet tea and a sausage egg and cheese biscuit. They had no tea and had to brew some for me. The tea showed up well after my biscuit and was sweet tea. I said something and 5 minutes later they finally brought me some unsweet tea. It was some nasty mint concoction that I couldn’t get down. When I returned it I was told it wasn’t mint tea and the guy was ready to argue; really?
The worst part was how they manipulated the iPad for payment. Your choices were: no tip, 20%, 30%, or 50% and you had to decide this before any service was rendered. I ended up paying $8.05 for a dry crumbly biscuit and a hard time from a barista. Thanks but no thanks.