“A great find!”

Mush Armenian Kitchen
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Saw reviews on this restaurant and had to try it. The restaurant is not fancy, but the service is great and the food is terrific. I am so happy to have discovered this restaurant. We visited for lunch and my husband and I both had the Gyro lunch. Tasty and huge portions with some interesting sides. For dinner I stopped on my way home from work one night and got two orders of Kebabs to go. Got home and dinner was ready! We both had chicken and lamb kebabs, but next time, and there will be a next time, I want to try the Kafka kabob. Armenian rice and a traditional Greek salad completed the meal. Yum! Thank you for the great dinner!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Mush Armenian Kitchen stands out among the fast food/franchises and American fare in the surrounding area with its cuisine, and fills a niche for tasty kebab at a good price point and with friendly service.

The restaurant appears small from the outside, but the seating is comfortable and there’s plenty of interesting signs placed on the walls detailing Armenian history and monuments. They’ve also got cute handmade cards and jewelry for sale, as well.

The menu had many parallels to Middle Eastern and Greek dishes, like baba ganoush, kebab, tsatziki, and filo pastries, which makes it easy to jump in for someone not familiar with Armenian cuisine, like myself. The kafta kebab, made with beef and lamb, was delicious and well spiced, and left no after-taste (a common complaint about lamb meat I’ve heard). For me, the standout dish was the spanakopita, effectively a spinach and cheese pie baked into filo, which was buttery and savory with a great golden, crunchy crust. The desserts they had were lady fingers and namoura—a syrupy almond cake—and both were a nice, sweet way to end dinner. .

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My husband found this place online and since we enjoy experiencing new foods we drove down. Great food, great service! Not fancy and the building is attached to a gas station. Don’t let that stop you! They close at 3pm, so plan on breakfast or lunch. Kebabs were tasty. Rice pilaf too! Son had the gyro and said it was delicious. Husband had the falafel and he also enjoyed it very much. The baklava was the best I’ve had!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch with friends and had an awesome meal. Wanted to buy a gift certificate to send as a gift and Isabella was so kind as to set that up for me and mail it to my friends. (We live out of state). Thank you so much for your good food and great help!!
JB. New Jersey

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We tried this restaurant based on a recommendation and we were happy on all fronts! Service was attentive and personable, and the food was delicious! The inside was really clean and the tables are spread apart so you’re not on top of the next table.

I ordered a chicken gyro and added two sides (adding sides is a couple dollars more than the sandwich alone). My sandwich was made using a fresh and light pita, a yogurt style spread, lettuce, and well seasoned, moist chicken. My first side was a tasty orzo salad dressed in a balsamic vinaigrette that included spinach, tomatoes, peppers, onions and feta. My second was Greek salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, pepperoncini and feta in a olive oil dressing. Everything I had was excellent.

My husband had a falafel sandwich, also adding two sides. He said the falafel was the best he’s ever had! He had stuffed grape leaves and hummus with pita for his two sides. He loved everything!

The choice of sides was fun; it was tough to make a selection. When we left, we bought two more to go with our dinner.

We were greeted warmly when we arrived and our server was attentive throughout our meal. The owner also stopped by to be sure we were happy with our food.

We’d definitely go back!