“great place to relax”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

a good place to visit with the locals while you enjoy some good food and find out what is happening locally. The people are friendly and very helpful

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

The manager Peggy accused me of stealing lettuce. She came up to me at the salad bar and interrogated me like an FBI agent. I've heard that she's done this with other patrons as well. This was definitely a first for me. Service is horrendous, restaurant feels dirty and the manager/staff don't know where their bread is buttered. The back bartender told me that he doesn't like Marco Island and Naples people. I found this small minded culture to be commonplace in Goodland. They have a culture of wanting to keep things as they are, and they don't want "outsiders" on their turf. Pretty stupid! Sufficed to say, I cannot recommend this place.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We were on a friend's boat and stopped there dockside for lunch. The view of the water was nice; however, the food was just average. I had the coconut shrimp with sweet potato fries (an extra charge) and my husband had the fish wrap. The coconut shrimp was way overcooked. The sweet potato fries were good. My husband said the fish wrap was mediocre.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Had dinner here last week. The only negative thing to say was that it was extremely hot in the dining area where we were seated. The kitchen door was open and late day sun was shining in the windows. I don't know if the A/C was broken or just not on. Other than that, the food and service were very good. The stuffed shrimp and the fried shrimp were nice and big and very tasty. Not overcooked. No crowds at all. They have a huge outdoor deck area with lots of tables as well as large indoor dining areas. We were too full to try the key lime pie. Maybe next time!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant should be called No place better. The view is remarkable. The people are so nice and caring. Server's do the best to keep customers happy. Best server to have stephine. One of a kind