“On water, good stop for lunch”
Review of Marker 8.5 - CLOSED

Marker 8.5
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Goodland Florida is a hideaway spot away from "MarkUp", Marco Island. This little place has better than average food and accessable with a boat.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Our waiter was so nice and the atmosphere was laid back and nice. We sat on the deck and enjoyed a summer storm, rainbow and all! The food was unbelievable! The best food we have had so far in Marco Island.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

As I hear them say in the ad a great water front view that everybody likes. The service was wonderful and fast and my lunch was perfect even though I ask for specific things they gave them to me without complaint. I'll be back. The chef seemed to know just how I wanted the food prepared without having to spend a lot of time explaining. That's the sign of a pro.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Stopped by for lunch. It may have been the only spot in Goodland open. Mahi-mahi sandwich was dry and small. Tasted like it had been frozen, not fresh. Sweet potato fries were good. They had nothing for my vegatarian wife. She asked for an egg sandwich which is on the breakfast menu and they wouldn't accommodate. When asking for a salad with some protein, they were out of things waiting for that day's shipment. The salad she got looked like greens with some salsa. Very bland and not good. Service was good. The food was not.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

July 13 2017, 6:30pm table for 7. We've eaten here for several years when on vacation. This year was just as good as always. Perfectly cooked food and each dish was very good. I'd recommend this as a nice casual place to eat with some of the best food around.