Hampton Inn Gainesville
US$ 90
SleepInn
US$ 109
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 149
US$ 145
US$ 134
US$ 122
All reviewsroom was cleanquiet locationshands hospitalarcher roadwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsnice stayhotel staffcookiesthe breakfast areagreat customer servicegreat place to staybusiness tripgreat roomoatmealbreakfast staff
Reviewed 3 January 2012

My Wife and I have stayed at this Hampton several times while she was successfully treated for cancer at Shands Hospital. It's a great value. Very Professional service, nice rooms, nice pool and a nice FREE hot breakfest, great coffee and sweet stuff too. Take an apple and a pastry for the road. They don't mind. PS they serve COOKIES in the late afternoon.
Thank You Hampton we will be back.

Room Tip: We've gotten last minute changes to our room reservations when it was necessary. They try very hard to take care of their guest.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BartLaura
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Affordable and convenient but stay away from the hard boiled eggs

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 16 December 2011

I stayed at the Hampton Inn off of Archer road. My room was great. It was clean and very comfortable. I try to always stay at a Hampton Inn because they never fail me. This location was very nice. The staff was very friendly and I will return here for the future when visiting Gainesville.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2011

As usual this hotel lives up to the usual Hampton Inn quality. Friendly staff, clean hotel, comfortable beds and a great hot breakfast! There are many other choices but if you want a good hotel at a reasonable price, right off I-75 this is it!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 12 December 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn for Thanksgiving and left the next day. Our stay was too short! We were given a handicapped room--I am on crutches--and it was a very large room with a walk in shower. It was a big help to me. The bed is to die for. The linens and comforter were wonderful, smooth and comfortable. We had a little suite which had a fridge and microwave, and tiny coffee maker. The breakfast was good and the location was great. We have stayed at the Hampton on previous visits and we're sold on this hotel. Staff was excellent and very helpful. Too cold to swim, but that was OK too. Had a bit of trouble adjusting the air conditioner, but we got that worked out.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and fairly quiet. The Inn sits on a busy street across from a park.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family