Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
US$ 114
US$ 100
ComfortInn
Sleep Inn & Suites University/Shands(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
US$ 90
SleepInn
US$ 120
Doubletree.com
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 138
US$ 124
Residence Inn
US$ 189
US$ 122
Home2.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 88
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

US$ 127
US$ 123
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 94
BestWestern.com
US$ 109
US$ 104
Priceline
All reviewsfront desknice hotelexcellent staywould definitely stay here againcomfortable roompleasant staybusiness tripgreat place to stayone night stayshands hospitalconvenient locationomeletcookieshgilobbyuniversityhighway
Reviewed 13 April 2012

We stopped here for a night en route down the coast and it worked out fine. The hotel is not far from I-75, but it is tucked away behind other properties, so a GPS is helpful in locating it. There are a lot of commercial businesses nearby including Target, Wal-Mart, Publix, a cinema, gas stations and several restaurants. It was about a four mile drive to the U of F campus and the Swamp. The room included a flat screen TV with several channels in high definition. In seeing other reviews, it appears the TVs have recently been upgraded. There were ample power outlets available throughout and the free Wi Fi was easy to connect to (requiring the now standard last name and room number to access). There’s a fairly large outdoor pool. Cooked to order breakfast was available for a fee in the morning although as an Honors Gold member, there was no charge for the meals. The front desk staff were friendly and offered recommendations for nearby restaurants, even calling one to make sure there was a minimal wait on a busy Friday evening. During our Spring Break stay we saw license plates from several states, so it was apparent that others were using the property as a stopover on a longer trip. Given the price paid, it was a good value.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2012

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent review of the hotel. My staff and I strive to ensure that each and everyone of our guests stay is a great one. If we can of any further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and the next time you find yourself in Columbia, we do hope that you will visit us again.

Best regards,

Dustin Cash
Assistant General Manager
Hilton Garden Inn - Gainesville, FL

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We spent a night here on our way to Miami. The room was clean & comfortable. Very quiet. Hotel is new, which is a plus! The only complaint that I have is that I reserved & pre-paid for a room with 2 queen beds, via Hilton's website, but when we arrived they told me that they upgraded us to a king with a sofa bed. The sofa bed was NOT comfortable. Very disappointed that we did not get what we paid for.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ksmith79

We always love to hear from our guests because without our guests feedback, we have no way of knowing how we can improve our guests experience. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay but was unhappy to learn that your reserved room type was not available at check-in. I will be using your survey as a training experience to better enhance our guests stay. I do hope the next time you find yourself in Gainesville that you do choose to stay with us again and if my staff or I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Dustin Cash
Assistant General Manager
Hilton Garden Inn - Gainesville, FL

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Pay attention because you can miss this hotel. It is located behind other hotels. All I can say is...standard, nothing special.

• Stayed: January 2012
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

I'm so glad you enjoyed our hotel during your recent stay with us, as well as thank you for your feedback! We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

Was here for a visit to the UF medical center. This absolutely was amazing. Nice front desk staff, very clean and modern rooms. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for posting your response regarding your recent stay with us! It's always good news to hear that you have not been disappointed at this location! We definitely take pride in making sure that your stay(s) are positively memorable. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 26 December 2011

I stopped here on my way driving on a road trip and was happy with the choice. The staff was friendly and helpful. When I asked for new batteries for the remote since it didn't work when we arrived the guy at the front desk sent someone right up to fix the problem (they were new tv's and needed to be paired with the old remotes). There was a heated pool and hot tub but it was too cold at night to use them since they were outside. The room was identical to a Hilton Garden in that we stayed in at Jacksonville earlier in the year so at least we knew what to expect.

No free breakfast!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

I'm glad you enjoyed our comfortable beds, clean guestrooms and location - what a package! We look forward to your return visit in the near furture, and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.