This room was disgusting. Smelled like mold, and cigarettes. Went back in to get a refund and staff refused to give a full refund after we were only there for 5 minutes. We had to argue with them to refund us and they still ended up charging us 20.00 for the 5 minutes we were there. Please do not waste your time or money here. This was the worse experience I have ever had a hotel. Totally disrespectful staff. As I am dealing with a medical emergency and did not need this type of treatment they gave us. Horrible is the nicest way I can put it without cursing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are newly remodeled and finished our remodel late 2010. We now have new bed, new bedspreads, new carpets, new exterior, new interiors and offer a quaint breakfast selection. We still have our sparkling clean pool, and plenty of parking. We accommodate students, parents, truckers and travelers of all kinds, though, we are sorry we do not accept pets. We are conveniently located close to the Football stadium of the University of Florida, Shands Hospital, the VA Hospital, Gainesville Airport, and Gainesville Racetrack (home of GatorNational). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn Gainesville FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Howard Johnson Gainesville
- Gainesville Howard Johnson