“Simply Delicious!”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #51 of 646 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent service and food was amazing. Eggs Benedict is perfect along with the home fries. Comfortable atmosphere. Friendly staff. So good that you will want to eat there every day!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very, very good food, fair prices. You may have to wait on the weekends, but we'll worth it! The Florida waffle is yummy and the Rasberry stuffed French toast is amazing. Omelets are great, bacon is cooked to perfection and the coffee is fabulous. Definitely a go "every" weekend with friends and family place to eat!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The menu covers the usual breakfast fare but the trust me and ask for the "Loaded" home fries.
This is also one of the rare places that you can have mixed fruit jelly (very rare).
Service with a smile and fair prices.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

While it's diner style it has glass dividers so it's not all open and loud like other diners. Nice and friendly service, great food, good portions, which my boyfriend appreciated. I'm not sure why people are saying it's expensive. It is not more $$ and other places with much less desirable food. Enjoy!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The food was tolerable. However, when I asked for a boiled egg that is placed on their salads for my fruit salad (due to diet restrictions), that asked how I wanted my egg. I said”boiled, like the eggs that come with the salads”. They pressed me on how I like my eggs, and I said hard boiled. They brought out a fried egg over well. I explained that I wanted a boiled egg, and was told they could only serve boiled eggs with salads (pretty sure fruit salad is a salad...). When we got the bill, I was charged three times the cost of a boiled egg. When I disputed the cost, the waitress consulted with the manager, and explained that since it was not a boiled egg that would be ordered with their typical salads, the 3x cost would remain.

The food is fine, but the management, menu policies and service were less than expected

1  Thank 2old2travel2far