“Great location, amazing hosts!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
John S
“Great location, amazing hosts!”
Reviewed 23 October 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

I was down in Gainesville for about 24 hours for a work trip & needed a place to stay close to campus. This was perfect. Long walk or very short drive to not only campus, but plenty of restaurants. The area was good as well - went on an enjoyable run through the surrounding neighborhoods (there are, I believe, some nearby parks I could've gone to, but didn't take the time to figure it out).
Much more so though, BJ & Rachel were incredible. They met me when I arrived, showed me through the place, letting me know all I needed to about the rental & the surrounding area. But the best part was just getting to know them. So easy to talk to, friendly & fun. Next time I come back to Gainesville, it is a no-brainer where I'll be staying!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Convenience of location & the hosts
Liked least: Nothing really. Was perfect fit for my in-and-out work trip.
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Lauren M
“Just What We Were Looking For”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My wife and I were looking for a place to stay for a couple of nights in Gainesville for work related networking appointments. The condo afforded us both convenience and proximity for our meetings and solace and quiet in the evenings. The decor, cleanliness, and privacy were all great. The next time we are in Gainesville this will be the first place we will look into if we are staying overnight.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Ben B
“Great place to stay for a trip to Gainesville!”
Reviewed 15 October 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Stayed at their place for several nights for a part work and part personal trip to Gainesville. Great condo! Good space in the living room, fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms was so nice for our two kids to not be in the room with us :). Plenty of parking out front. Location is hard to beat with everything SW Gainesville has to offer. Definitely worth staying at their place if headed to Gainesville. We'll be back!

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing