Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach
US$ 322
US$ 284
US$ 249
US$ 276
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 216
US$ 342
US$ 332
The Island, by Hotel RL(Fort Walton Beach)
US$ 310
US$ 342
GardenInn.com
US$ 434
US$ 772
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetcorner suiteocean fronthot tubsplash padfridge and microwaveoceanfront roomprivate balconyoff seasonfishing pierhousekeeping staffbeds were very comfortablean umbrellafamily vacationspring breakpools
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I was at the hotel for a business trip. The staff was very accomodating. I especially commend Ingrid (the executive housekeeper) for retrieving a forgotten bag from my room and mailing it back to me. I checked out of the hotel Friday morning and received the forgotten bag in the mail the following Monday.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Luv2Paint913
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Parking is horrible, there are not enough spaces. There is no office space in the lobby ---only one computer---very inconvenient. Not many place to eat. Next time will stay in Destin

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Enjoyed the stay except for a few issues. Hot tub was closed, heated pool was cold, it took forever to get checked in. Do not disturbe signs are terrible and blow away in the slightest breeze. Maintneance tried to enter the room at 8 AM on Monday while we were sleeping, housekeeping was knocking at 9 on Tuesday. Front dest provided a more secure sign to give us a opportunity to sleep in on Wednesday,

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MNGTO
Reviewed 13 April 2012

We rented room on 4 th floor on corner. Room was huge with corner balcony that wrapped around corner. Biggest balcony I have ever seen in any hotel or condo. Probably 15' deep by 20' wide Wifi service is free and awesome. Wireless router located right in room! I will stay here again on next visit. Sheraton style furnishings too. A little pricey, but it is beach front with all the ammenities. I totally recommend.

Room Tip: Pick corner ocean front.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank TripTaker83
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I spent Easter weekend at Four Points-Ft. Walton/Destin and had a fabulous time. The front desk staff (Amanda, in particular) was super helpful and extremely friendly. My room (beach view) was immaculate and those beach towels.... LOVE those beach towels! (and they're a steal for $20.)

The parking garage underneath the rooms means you can get in your car in the middle of the day and not have to wait 2 hours for it to cool off.

The location of this hotel is perfect as it has sand dune space on both sides of the property which meant not a lot of spring break college kids crowding the beach. I realize the weather had a lot to do with the great time, but even if we'd had some clouds, the rooms were spacious, the LG flat screen was huge and the refrigerator can hold several bottles of wine.

The on-site restaurant we went to (Dempsey's, I think?) has a shrimp dish (over angel hair pasta with capers and tomatoes which also gets a plus. And the bloody mary's were almost as good as the ones we have in New Orleans. I'm putting in a request now for the beverage director to get spiced beans.

Thank you for making my Easter memorable. I WILL be staying here again.

Room Tip: Get beach front.... I'm sure the other rooms are also nice, but you can't beat the view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends