I spent Easter weekend at Four Points-Ft. Walton/Destin and had a fabulous time. The front desk staff (Amanda, in particular) was super helpful and extremely friendly. My room (beach view) was immaculate and those beach towels.... LOVE those beach towels! (and they're a steal for $20.)
The parking garage underneath the rooms means you can get in your car in the middle of the day and not have to wait 2 hours for it to cool off.
The location of this hotel is perfect as it has sand dune space on both sides of the property which meant not a lot of spring break college kids crowding the beach. I realize the weather had a lot to do with the great time, but even if we'd had some clouds, the rooms were spacious, the LG flat screen was huge and the refrigerator can hold several bottles of wine.
The on-site restaurant we went to (Dempsey's, I think?) has a shrimp dish (over angel hair pasta with capers and tomatoes which also gets a plus. And the bloody mary's were almost as good as the ones we have in New Orleans. I'm putting in a request now for the beverage director to get spiced beans.
Thank you for making my Easter memorable. I WILL be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points Destin-Fort Walton Beach is a tropical retreat on the beautiful beaches of the Emerald Coast. Friendly service and a relaxed setting in the Florida panhandle will ensure a great stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Starwood so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Sheraton Fort Walton Beach
- Four Points Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Sheraton
- Fort Walton Beach Four Points