All reviews pet area pet friendly hotel nice hotel fort walton great place to stay would stay here again clean rooms excellent stay free breakfast king suite the breakfast area up to date easy access pets beaches lq ft
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This hotel was very nice on the outside, it was kept up very nicely, and the rooms were very updated and nice. One of my only complaints is that the couch pull out beds were so uncomfortable. My daughter had many sleepless nights because of how much the bed hurt her back.

Room Tip: Get a room with 2 beds and don't get a room with a pull out couch
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Decided to take on my friends offer to celebrate our mutual birthday at her place in Fort Meyers..stayed at La Quinta for 5 days..warm staff..amazing friendly helpfull staff...clean rooms...great pool..a great affordable place to stay..well affordable for area..great breakfast with a few choices
Noticed the pancake maker was a great success...
All and all great place..
Hope I'M giving the review of the right La Quinta..its the one 20 minutes up from 5tj Avenue in NAPLES FLORIDA

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2017

My family and I got here on Sunday (5/7/17) and checked out on 5/12/17. Check-in and check-out were both speedy processes. My wife and I were in a King Suite and my daughter and her boyfriend had the room next door which came with two queen beds. Both rooms were extremely clean and had plenty of towels in them. My wife and I opted to have our sheets replaced on the recommended third day, which helps the hotel staff out, and since we're a retired military family we usually swapped out our own towels each day, and the maids let us help ourselves to the cleaning cart, and the supplies (coffee sugar/cream packs since we tend to drink a lot of coffee in the morning). All of the maids that we encountered were very pleasant and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable, and I don't mind saying that I tip for excellent service and these ladies were tremendous. The wifi connection was excellent and very fast. Our king size bed was easily the most comfortable bed that we have ever slept on in a hotel, and since we are due for new mattresses at home, I'm going to shop for this exact kind of mattress set. The breakfast area had a wide variety of food in the morning, and everything was excellent, with and I'm not the first person to say this, the eggs left a little to be desired. The biscuits were very good and the gravy was excellent. All in all, for the money, this hotel was an excellent deal, and we will definitely stay here the next time we come to Ft Walton Beach.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank dwhittle150
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I travel with my dogs a lot and am always a fan of hotels with flexible pet policies. This particular LQ was accommodating for pets. They have a separated dog relief area that is gated and includes a bench and waste bags. The hotel looked really nice inside. Beds were very comfortable and room was clean. I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jessica R
Reviewed 15 May 2017

This was our first visit to Fort Walton Beach. The hotel is located on the mainland, which over looks the bay. You have to go over a short bridge to Oskaloosa Island to get the beach. However, staying here was perfect. There are other hotels and resorts across the bridge, but they're overly priced. The La Quinta was reasonably priced and close enough to drive 10 minutes to the beach. Hotel was newly renovated and well maintained. Nice decor, carpet, and the beds were amazing. We slept well. Breakfast was also what you expect from LaQuinta and the staff we encountered were friendly. The grounds were well maintained and the pool was clean. Overall, La Quinta was a very good choice to stay.

Room Tip: Has a dog park on the premises, many guests took advantage, was a nice offering even though we didn't utilize it.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family