Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great boat! Great service 👍

Super clean boat. Went out to the islands for the day with our family of five. We come to Destin... read more

Reviewed 13 December 2018
SrahGrows
via mobile
Dolphin watch.

We have been on the Dolphin watch 3 times with different guests and family Members and think this... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018

from US$ 31.74
from US$ 250.00
from US$ 58.58
More Info
All reviews captain kevin knee boarding water trampoline jet ski paddle boards private island tubing rides life jackets fly boarding fun filled day crab island wave runners pontoon rental these guys an awesome experience favorite part year olds
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We could not have asked for a better!
This was Spring break week for everyone, so needless to say everywhere in Destin was congested. My family and I stumbled upon Destiny Watersports and they had an opening for jet ski rentals. The owner and his first mate were courteous and inviting. Both the Yamahas that we rented were clean and very well maintained with high performance. The most notable thing about Destiny Watersports is that they are located in a large private channel where you are away from Beach goers and other boats and congestion areas so you really can open up the jet skis and have fun away from Spring Breakers! They have activities for the whole family. I highly recommend them. We will always come back here. Thanks guys!!!

Date of experience: April 2018
koneil78, Owner at Destiny Water Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

No...Thank you! I truly can’t tell you how much it means to myself and family that people such as yourself take the time to say such kind things about us. We always try to go the extra mile and when our customers and friends see it and share with other people it validates all the heart we put into Destiny. We hope to serve your family for many years to come. Thank you for your patronage and review.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had several adventures as Kevin made the first and subsequent ones great for us and the kids. The jet skis are really fun but it was really the fly boarding which was an amazing first experience. Kevin did a great job with our kids. We would go back in a second. (great parking)

Date of experience: March 2018
koneil78, Owner at Destiny Water Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you Dave! Your family was awesome and I had a blast hanging out with you guys! Thanks again!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Captain Kevin took my two boys and me out to look for dolphins. It was a chilly day so we weren't interested in going in the water, but we did find dolphins and had a great time driving around looking at the beautiful scenery. Captain Kevin works hard to make sure everyone is happy; my boys loved him. Thanks for the great trip!

Date of experience: March 2018

Lindsay! Thanks for coming out and I had so much fun. Those dolphins were going crazy!!! Thank you for taking the time to review Destiny Water Adventures. It truly means the world to our family.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

So much fun! the kids loved the tubing and trampoline. My husband and I were exhausted by 1:00 so we just kind of kicked back and had some beers and watched the kids play on the jet skis. the crew and staff were very accomodatingand nice. Lunch was pretty good. sanwiches, fruit and drinks. were were all pretty tired by the end of the trip.

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you guys so much. Vince was hilarious. I think I may need to pay you guys to come out on every trip you made my day! Thanks for the kind words.

Kevin

Reviewed 30 March 2018

jet ski tour was a really good time. Couple stops. Easy for beginners. Got the hang of it and off we went. Staff was courteous and professional. Jet skis were in great shape and everything was clean and nice. Will be going with this operation again.

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you for your review and we’re happy you enjoyed your excursion. We love showing people a great time and try makiing every experience special and unique.

Kevin