“Fun Filled Day!”

Destiny Water Adventures
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Fort Walton Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We're a full service water sport excursion that gives you unlimited access to a wide array of water sport toys including jet skis, paddle boards, kayaks, mini-water park, as well as many other activities. Food and drinks are also included. We also offer brand new 2018 waverunners, pontoons, kayaks, SUP and flyboarding. We are conveniently located at Legendary Marine in Fort walton Beach, Fl. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We, four adults and three children, spent the day with Kevin and Tammy and it was wonderful! We did not want it to end. We paddle boarded, went snorkeling, romped on the on water trampoline and slide, jet ski tubing, kayaked, jet skied to our hearts content, went knee boarding, and water skiing. It was a blast. Kevin’s pontoon boat has a full Bimini, so it is easy to get some shade when you want it. Kevin is quite the host, hands on instructions for the novices, food, snacks, and drinks, and an unlimited supply of interesting stories. It was a day we will remember for may years. I highly recommend Destiny Water Adventures.

1  Thank gmthomp
koneil78, Owner at Destiny Water Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Your family was awesome! One of the many benefits of this gig is how many people I get to share memories with. I’m honored you chose to spend some of your time with us. Vacation memories are some of the most valuable. Spending time with your family was equally valuable to me. You guys were a total blast and just a great group to spend the afternoon with. Thank you so much from Kevin, Tammy, and Radar!

All reviews
"fun"
in 4 reviews
"dolphins"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We could not have asked for a better!
This was Spring break week for everyone, so needless to say everywhere in Destin was congested. My family and I stumbled upon Destiny Watersports and they had an opening for jet ski rentals. The owner and his first mate were courteous and inviting. Both the Yamahas that we rented were clean and very well maintained with high performance. The most notable thing about Destiny Watersports is that they are located in a large private channel where you are away from Beach goers and other boats and congestion areas so you really can open up the jet skis and have fun away from Spring Breakers! They have activities for the whole family. I highly recommend them. We will always come back here. Thanks guys!!!

No...Thank you! I truly can’t tell you how much it means to myself and family that people such as yourself take the time to say such kind things about us. We always try to go the extra mile and when our customers and friends see it and share with other people it validates all the heart we put into Destiny. We hope to serve your family for many years to come. Thank you for your patronage and review.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had several adventures as Kevin made the first and subsequent ones great for us and the kids. The jet skis are really fun but it was really the fly boarding which was an amazing first experience. Kevin did a great job with our kids. We would go back in a second. (great parking)

koneil78, Owner at Destiny Water Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you Dave! Your family was awesome and I had a blast hanging out with you guys! Thanks again!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Captain Kevin took my two boys and me out to look for dolphins. It was a chilly day so we weren't interested in going in the water, but we did find dolphins and had a great time driving around looking at the beautiful scenery. Captain Kevin works hard to make sure everyone is happy; my boys loved him. Thanks for the great trip!

Lindsay! Thanks for coming out and I had so much fun. Those dolphins were going crazy!!! Thank you for taking the time to review Destiny Water Adventures. It truly means the world to our family.