“Great place to stay!!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Springfield, Tennessee
“GREAT locaction BUT...................”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

The condo is not in great shape, inside door frame busted, several outlets didn't work and one in the kitchen was hanging out of the wall. The mattress was really bad, but the bunk-beds were comfy, so I was told. The washer/dryer unit was on it's last leg, had to call maintenance, which arrived quickly, but, nothing he could do but replace. We survived! The ceiling fans, both in bedroom and living room need replaced. The pull switch on the Living room fan broke off inside, so to play games, we had to move the lamps and remove the shades just to "see somewhat." I was sorely unimpressed with the unit, it looks nothing like the pictures posted. There were screens missing in the bedroom, which, if I'd had small children would be very dangerous. The location was great, steps from the beach, so we stayed there as much as possible. It wasn't very clean, to my standards, and they had several old, unused floral arrangements stored in the spaces that could have been used by us. If it's close proximity to the beach you desire, then this is a great place for that. We did have a wonderful time, I had to stop on my way back to Tennessee and get a room at the Holiday Inn Express to SLEEP, I don't think I got even a couple of winks the 8 nights I lay in that horrible bed!!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Tararnorm...
“Great place to stay!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We enjoyed our vacation at the veranda 101. It was perfectly located right on the beach where we watched amazing sunrises and sunsets. The great thing about this condo is that it's not a high rise with lots of people on the beach. I would recommend veranda 101 to anyone wanting a great relaxing vacation.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
oklahoma
Reviewed 5 March 2009 for a stay in August 2008
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
1 8009949651
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing