All reviews staff was friendly turnpike miami linens cruise
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I needed a place to stay this hotel is very easy to find off highway located near restaurants and truckstop and fuel stations it’s newly renovated very clean bed slept awesome A lot of parking for cars trucks and buses The Staff was nice

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I travel quite a lot and I am a gold member at choice hotels this 1 is not up to standards. The lady at the front was great. Didn't like the fact that a semi truck was parked at my front door. The room has a musty smell. Had to get my Lysol. That didn't work that great.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 926stacyp
Reviewed 5 June 2017

This was by far the best hotel we stayed at during our week long road trip.
The staff was friendly, courteous and kind.
The room was clean and had everything we needed.
The king size bed was so comfortable.
The was a great variety of breakfast items that were constantly being replenished and it was delicious!
There was plenty of parking available.
The pool stayed open until 10, and the water was so warm & relaxing.
There was easy access to the interstate we were traveling on.
We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Great motel, well kept up and clean. Rooms new, clean and well kept. Located off the highway and in a quiet area. The staff are very friendly and ready to help you with any of your needs. Very nice swimming pool too relax in. You will enjoy your stay and I strongly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We have stayed here before, although its been a years. The room was very nice. It appeared to have been updated in the last couple of years. It is convenient place to stay when switching from turnpike to I-95.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple