All reviews florida turnpike front desk sales manager queen suite cinnamon rolls easy access conference room breakfast bar free breakfast breakfast attendant four nights convenient location swim meet outdoor pool recommend staying here plenty of parking i highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 2 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 7 nights and had a great experience!! All the staff was super helpful and friendly. They all went above and beyond to do what they could to make my stay awesome! I have to give Beth an individual shout out as she dealt with me the most (and I can be a pain) and always had a smile on her face and helped me out whenever she could.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends and will be staying here again next time I am in town.
Thank You Fort Pierce Holiday Inn, you guys were AWESOME!!

Mr Benedetto

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tonyb38444
turnpikehie, GSR at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear tonyb38444,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Fort Pierce. We appreciate the time you took to leave us your feedback and are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as all the interactions you had with our staff, namely Beth. We are happy to know that you would recommend us to others and we certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

The room is very clean and well maintained and all staff are very friendly I especially enjoyed speaking with Andrew, he is very professional and friendly. I was impressed with Kelsie during my interactions with the front desk and appreciate her help with the questions I had. I'm super impressed that Kelsie took the time to hear me and resolve the problem with a professional attitude. She did things with a smile and that makes all the difference. Todd is another member of the staff who helps the customers and making sure that the breakfast area i well maintained at all times. He is very friendly to the children and the elderly. My favorite staff member here is Beth, she is one of the most friendliest staff at the front desk, her personality is the perfect fit for your guests! She smiles and takes the extra time to show she cares!!! I will remember the hospitality. People like this make me want to return again and again. I hope my truck breaks down in the same spot just so I can come back!

Room tip: I enjoyed the location of my room on the 2nd floor.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jessie S

Dear Jessie S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while stranded in Fort Pierce. We appreciate your feedback and have made sure all the staff has seen your wonderful comments. We are pleased to know that you had such a wonderful interactions with our staff, which made for an excellent stay! I must say, you're probably the only one who is hoping for a break down, just so you can come back! We certainly do hope that we can have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

we stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and the staff could not be more helpful. It is right next to the florida turnpike and although our room faced that way we did not hear any noise. the swimming pool was very warm due to its south facing aspect. the rooms were large and roomy

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank _mannjill
turnpikehie, GSR at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear _mannjill,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent travels to Fort Pierce. We appreciate the time you took to leave us your feedback and are pleased to see that you enjoyed the convenient, quiet and roomy room that you had. We hope that you will continue to stay with us should you be back in the area!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

The hotel hosted several of our Florida College System schools while we were visiting IRSC. They were ready when we checked in with room keys already prepared- and even more ready when we checked out. It is not always easy when dealing with so many rooms, tax exempt issues, etc. but this property was on point!
Not to mention they were super polite and helpful! And their breakfast team was AWESOME.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear MikeandMajor,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were in town for the event at IRSC. We appreciate the time you took to leave us your feedback and are pleased to see that you were impressed with how on point our team was with handling check-ins and check-outs. We do hope that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We stay here for events at Quail Creek Plantation and always receive good value and service, until next February! Can’t go wrong with this property. Good complimentary breakfast, fresh and varied. Always good service at checkin.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
turnpikehie, GSR at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Gregg N,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you are in the area for the events at Quail Creek. We are pleased to know that you always enjoy your stay with us and we certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in February!