See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I will be the first person to sign up for the cheap hotel. My standards are lower and I only need a place to lay my head. However, this is below, low!!! We arrived to find no sheets and brown mattresses in our room. Clue #1 but no I offer to make the beds!! With sheets in hand I return to the room to be told by the neighbour that the last people left because of bed bugs! Sheet Drop and about face. They did give us another room. Our clothes smelled the rest of our vacation like the hotel. It was disgusting. The pool had floating nastiness and leftover undies and socks around the pool. The fence had been stretched as if something or someone had crawled in, in several places. But no fear...they covered it with chicken wire. I expected Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad to walk out of a room at any moment. Many people live here...all the time. DO NOT TAKE A ROOM HERE. Pay the extra 20 and go somewhere else. I probably spent that much in having to wash all of my clothes and suitcase to make sure there were no bugs carried home!

Room Tip: Here is my tip to help you - Go somewhere else!!!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We had an event in Port St Lucie on 03/10 to 03/11, we need a place to sleep, all hotels were booked because Dr Oz had an event in town.So my friend booked this hotel, I knew by the price( it was not even a 3 stars), but when we checked in we couldn't believe how BAD it was. The room smells, the carpet was disgusting, the bathroom had broken cabinets, the mattress had lumps. I got online and got another hotel 30 min in Stuart, it cost us 3 times more but we count stay there. I've to third world countries and nothing compares to this, the lobby was just as disgusting as the room.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Building and rooms are dated HOWEVER, the staff and cleanliness of every part of that Hotel is amazing. Had the Manager Rich and a front desk lady both say if there is anything we can do.....just ask. They meant it. Staff cleaning the grounds, emptying trash all speak to you when you go by, Pool is clean. Very quiet. No drama. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: Its time to upgrade the rooms......holes in carpet, dated.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I drove over 3 hours, only to get to the hotel and be told that they could not honor my reservation/confirmation because they were SOLD OUT - with no other options available to me, I had to sleep in my car. Worst experience of my life!! You should be ashamed!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2018

There are many rooms that have weekly renters that live there. Most are families. The property is not maintained on a daily basis. The rooms are acceptable. Sometime during the evening an attempt was made to break into our car. The alarm went off and must have scared away the intruders. It disabled our car and we had to have a service company come to get us started.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple