“Florida quick trip”

Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Eden Prairie
“Florida quick trip”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I found this property on Expedia. I was looking for a hotel close to a wedding I was attending on the beach. I was not disappointed. This was a very nice beach hotel. My room was decorated very Floridan with a palm tree fan and palm tree furniture. I had an ocean view room with nice breezes coming in. There is a microwave and very good size refrigerator. I would have liked more towels which I requested and did not receive. I would definitely stay here again! Nice complimentary breakfast as well!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Polish first
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We stayed at this Hotel for 20 nites as we pre-booked on a Travel Website, prepaid for our stay & stayed for 3 nite's last year. Otherwise, we have moved to another Hotel within Day's. We knew the Hotel to be a 2-Star & seemed clean at that time, however, this year we found it to be really dated & not as clean as we expected. In our opinion the Hotel has gone downhill in the last year. While the Staff were very helpful & friendly we would not recommend this Hotel to Family & Friend's.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank billyJD

Travellers are raving about these Fort Pierce hotels

northeast
Reviewed 24 February 2012

First, the photo is deceiving - the hotel is across the street from water. When I first arrived I have to honestly say my first thought was "Ut oh, where can I find another room" But the hotel is actually very clean and very freindly. I felt like I was staying with a friend - probably more like an acquaintence. The biggest drawback was the construction that apparently had been ongoing for 3 years. Much to my surprise and dismay they worked all night... it was hard to sleep with the beep beep of trucks backing up and bulldozers idoling. I'm sure once the construction is complete, this would be a nice place to stay for less than $100/night.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank SirRead
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 February 2012

It was a wonderful hotel. It had a great location so close to the beach. The service was friendly and helpful. The rooms were decorated beautifully. The staff had my room ready early. The beach was just a block away. nice having a refrigerator and microwave in the room.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

rotherham,england
Reviewed 13 November 2011

When we arrived the lady at the desk thought we were only 1 night because her paperwork said 1 night and after we said we were staying 4 nights she looked on another piece that said 4 nights,phew,and cos we were staying so long long she upgraded us to an ocean view.The room was fairly large but had no coffe maker,coat hangers and the tv only had a few channels,but the bed was enormous and very comfortable.No reflection on Bonny the cleaner who helped us out when I spilted something on my wifes t-shirt,but the room though clean and tidy and the sheets and towels spotless it could have done with a deep detail cleaning.The paint work around the hotel could do with patching up but it causes no problems.The breakfast is filling but could with a few more items.All in all a decent small,quiet place to stay.

Room Tip: Try and get a room on the third floor for a good view of the ocean.