“Uncomfortable, unorganized”

Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Room was clean.
Uncomfortable mattress which moves with every breath you take and wakes up the spouse.
Hard foam pillows, I had to replace them at night.
At 02:30 AM somebody slammed a door and waked us up.
Low quality towels.
Old TV with poor reception.
Unorganized breakfast. May missing items : Coffee cups, fruit salad, milk.
The breakfast area and the number of tables and chairs are incomparably too small for the number of guests. Many guests simply don't have where to sit and it seems that the front desk staff including the manager, which is just in front of breakfast area, don't care. We were there several mornings and the staff did nothing.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights while traveling. The hotel was very nice and clean. My room was large and clean. The front desk guy Chris who checked me in was friendly and polite. I am a Hilton Diamond member and would recommended this hotel to everyone. The location is also a plus right off I-95 and there's plenty of restaurant nearby. I would stay here again. Thank you to the staff for a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I got this room as a walk in with a coupon from a local tourism flyer. Great deal. And they treated me just as nice as if I had paid the rack rate. I'd definitely stay here again. Well located.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Spent one night here while traveling from New York to Naples, FL. It's right off of I95 and very easy to find. Very nice comfortable room and standard Hampton Inn breakfast made this a good stopping point on my trip. There are plenty of chain restaurants nearby, so a quick dinner is easy to come by too. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 February 2012

For the money we spent this was a spectacular value. It was much nicer then I was expecting for the price. Very nice bedding. My family had a good time swimming in the pool.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family