Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fort Pierce I-95
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
US$ 105
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 72
SleepInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

US$ 71
US$ 64
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
US$ 81
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 91/night.

US$ 134
Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 98
Priceline
At Home Inn(Fort Pierce)
US$ 72
US$ 70
Dockside Inn & Resort(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
US$ 133
Orbitz.com
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesfloor lampred lobsternext morningexercise roombiscuits and gravyfl turnpikedesk clerkwould stay here againftpierceinterstatemiamicerealpropertiescruise
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Although the carpet had been recently replaced, the hallways and rooms were damp, smelly, and hot. The room was damp, the ceiling was moldy, there was green mold on the window, and there were roaches. The only saving grace was the lady that checked us out in the morning. She was nice, empathic, and apologetic. The overnight person needs to be empathic to problems and not have an attitude.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We visited this hotel for a tournament nearby and we were extremely disappointed an grossed out. We will never stay here again. We had a total of 4 rooms at this hotel and only one room was actually decent enough to sleep in without making your skin crawl. The hallway was extremely hot and stale air as it appeared there was no fan or air conditioning in the hall. As soon as we opened the door we were hit with the smell of sewage as if the toilet had been backed up. Upon further inspection of the bathroom we found that the tub faucet didn't turn off all of the way and water constantly ran. There were also large rust spots and black stains in the tub. I killed 2 roaches in the bathroom within the first 5 minutes of being in the room. Then killed another in the sleeping area crawling on the wall. I opened the curtains to turn on the air and the roaches scattered from behind the curtain. The window was cracked from top to bottom. When my husband called the front desk to tell them what was happening, the guy didn't even apologize and only asked us "So what do you want to do, do you want to checkout"? They didn't have any other rooms to move us to and there were not vacancies at any of the other nearby hotels either so we were stuck. I seriously contemplated sleeping in my car, but didn't because we paid over $180 for the room for 1 night. When we checked out the next morning the check out girl was much nicer and apologized profusely for our problems, but then proceeded to blame the problems on the FEMA people that they "had just kicked out of the hotel after staying for months following last years hurricanes." She said they often refused house keeping and therefore the rooms that they stayed in were heavily neglected. No refund was offered or even a discount which would have been nice. I can possibly understand not offering a full refund as we did stay and use the room, but a discount/partial refund would have been nice due to all of the issues we faced. A second of the four rooms that we booked had very similar issues. The room smelled like sewage when you walked in and the carpet was moist like it had recently been heavily soaked/soiled. The smoke alarm went off about 130AM and when the occupants tried to use the phone to call the front desk regarding the alarm, they found that the phone didn't even work even though it was plugged in properly. After the surveyed the area and determined that it must just be the alarm in their room they decided just to remove the battery since they could not call the front desk. When they removed the cover of the smoke alarm, roaches scattered everywhere from inside the alarm. They also expressed their concerns during check out the next morning and were not provided any offer of refund or discount either.

By the time we left, we all agreed that if we didn't have a bunch of kids with us that needed rest in order to compete the next day, we would have all checked out immediately after checking in and would have slept in our vehicles.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Room smelled awful! Don't get me started on the black stains on the toilet seat, I spared you the photo of that! Woke up early and turned on the light next to the bed and the BUGS scattered. I was mortified and got out of there as fast as I could. Room was $150.00, I guess I expected a nicer room for the money. A good scrubbing and air freshener would be a plus.

Bug pictures of the ones that didn't get .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I have stayed here several times. All the rooms open to an indoor corridor, the bed was very comfortable, great location for I-95 and FL turnpike. I don't eat breakfast but I know that it is available.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business