See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2016

This hotel is situated between I-95 and the Turnpike. Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. No frills hotel. Small limited breakfast area. Coffee and danishs.
Great stop for truck drivers. Red Lobster is close by along with other fast food chain places.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Well its a room
I cant say anything nice
Except
It is soooo close to the highway
And as a stop over half way to disney
No other or veryhotels iN the area
Price of 70 dollars
Almost feels like extortion
About a 29 dollar room
It's a family run place from what i saw
No i will not return
I will pay 100 at the Hampton inn
Which is what i wish id done
Room smells of old must i had Room 114

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank stephlmt
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Thinking that what I need was a 8 hours stay to stretch my legs and take a shower, what can go wrong? We're terriblywrong. We were checked in through a 1970s era bank teller window (see attached picture), and was over-charged another $12 for the rollaway bed - already on the reservation. The motel is old, and is surrounded by a trucking facility. The room is dirty, moldy, air conditioner noisy, and worst of all, it smells so badly (incense burning?). There was no breakfast, except a coffee maker and a few staled pastries put out at the check in counter. I wonder if the owner does use the Patel Service Inc (also known as 50-cent reviewers) for some of the favourable reviews that had misled me?

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Snowbird888
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on 3 different occasions. There is a sign that hygiene products are available at the front office. The wifi here is very good each time I was placed in a room even if it wasn't close to the office the wifi worked. One room I had was on the second floor close to the office. There is no breakfast buffet but there is an Arby's and a Wendy's. I haven't been to the Rodeway Inn on hwy 1 so this was my first stay at a Rodeway Inn. The rooms here are pretty secure with the keycards and bolt locks so better than alot of the hotels in Fort Lauderdale. I didn't know there is a strip club nearby but this is the one I know there is an adult store next to the hotel. Checked in late too no problem. Recommend.

Room Tip: the second floor has less ac unit noise
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank aryan122
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Stayed 1 night at this location. Its not upscale. But at the price u cannot beat the value. Great for stopover on our way back from key west.

• Stayed: December 2011