“Great place to crash for a night” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Fort Pierce

Comfort Suites Fort Pierce
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Great place to crash for a night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2010

We stayed at the Comfort Suites two times last week, once on the way down to the Fl Keys and then on the road trip back home. It is right off the highway between I95 and the Turnpike (we were getting off the interstate and getting on the turnpike so this location was perfect). It's also a very popular truckers location b/c of this too. There are three hotels right together and there were large semis there both times, but there is more than adequate parking so this was a non-issue. There were six of us, three adults and three kids and we fit comfortably in the room. Let them know IN ADVANCE though if you will be using the sleeper sofa, the first night we were there they had a very difficult time finding bedding for us as the front desk attendant was unable to get into housekeeping. She actually gave us a key to an empty room and had us go and strip a bed ourselves to get the blankets. (I did not appreciate this at all!). The first night there the fire alarm also went off at 5:48 am b/c they were burning bfast, this was not a fun start to the day, but an honest mistake, so can't really complain. The beds were very comfy and the room was really clean. The bathtub was so clean I allowed my girls to take a bath in it. The first night we were there there was a family reunion taking up the third floor and in the evening they filled up the pool so the kids couldn't swim (no biggie) but on the way back they did get in the pool and it was very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was typical, make your own waffles, assortment of breads, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, real juice, coffee, etc... Overall this is a good stopping point and you will get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank atcmom
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2010

I recently stayed here and it was okay. The thing I didn't like most was the bathroom, there is no soap dish and barely anyplace to put soap, the workmanship is really shoddy (and it looks like a newer place), the wallpaper was coming off and you could tell things weren't measured correctly but no one really cares since it's a motel. Breakfast was okay, hot sausage patty and egg patty but not a whole lot else. Housekeeping didn't do that great of a job, but room was decent. My only other gripe was that I had been watching tv with my Mom (senior citizen) and we decided to go to dinner around 8:30pm and when we were going out of our room the old lady next door came out and yelled at us for being loud, which was odd since we were only watching tv. I told her if she thinks we were loud she should tell the front desk because it means the walls are thin-when we went outside I noticed that her room faced the pool and there were people screaming out there, so maybe she got confused? Anyway she was not only wrong but rude. I didn't like that. Odd because I was staying on the other side next to a family with teenagers and I never heard a peep.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank proftravlr
copenhagen
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2010

We stayed one night. Room large, well equipped, clean. Everything in room functioned. Normal american breakfast level - no better no worse (we are europeans).
Karen at reception gave good information about town and how to find our way, as the town has no welcome center and this winter no maps for guests. However we visited the town liberary and they were very helpful.
Internet in business center slow.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Shelby Township, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2010

This is a "stop-over" location away from the city and beach between I-95 and the Turnpike. If you find yourself needing a place to stay in the area for one night before continuing on, this is about the best for the money in the area. It's a newer facility, clean, and with large, comfortable, suite style rooms. Definitely better than a basic room elsewhere for the same price. Good choice of food options nearby.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2009

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel three times. Every time has been perfect. Anita the manager is very nice with a servant attitude. The rooms smell very clean every time. Sometimes , because of the tight economy hotels turn off air so mold grows and rooms smell bad. I have stayed at Hotels that cost twice the price that were not this clean. The breakfast is very good too. They have fresh eggs baked like a donut shape, bagels, meat, great coffee and big screen to watch morning news. The hotel is in great location just off I95. When my wife and I stay there the people treat you like family, we feel at home there. We travel alot to south Florida and have not found a hotel like this for the price.
Great Job Comfort suites!!!! Brad and Maribel