“great”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I would recomend this hotel to any one the manager was very pleasant to talk to the hotel room was very clean the shower is great it is a walk in shower.The breakfeast was very nicely setup and plenty of everything to have.

Room Tip: I would recomend this hotel to anyone .I was on the 3 rd floor and it was really worth it I know I a...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I have stayed at this motel each year for the past 7 years. They are outstanding. Their location is excellent. The room charge is a good value. The motel is well kept and always clean. Breakfast is a bonus.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank 4greenfrogs
Reviewed 27 November 2011

This was a clean and safe hotel. We were passing through on our way to Ft. Lauderdale. Full breakfast as well. This hotel is a little dated, but things are clean. Staff was very polite and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Amp604
Reviewed 5 July 2011

The staff at this location is INCREDIBLE!!! They are soo firendly, and totally accomodating! Our rooms were cleaned daily! There was never a problem getting extra coffee or towels either! They brought is chair cushions for the pool chairs while we were there & an umbrella! They also allowed us to ice our 3 large coolers down daily with the ice from their ice machine. We will definitely stay here next time we come to visit our family!!! Our room was a non-smoking rooom, but on a smoking floor, so I was a bit concerned at first that our room would smell just as bad. However, to my surprise, our room smelled great! And once the maid service cleans in the mornings, the halls smell great too! However, a few hourse later, you will smell the cigarettes in the halls.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank kriswalk
Reviewed 27 April 2011

I stopped here overnight on a trip to Miami with my 17 year old daughter. We were able to check in at 9 p.m., get a room with a discount coupon for $49.95. The room included free wi fi & a basic breakfast.

The room was adequate, clean, and safe. I would stay here again on an overnight trip.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family