“Decent”

Donut Circus
Ranked #4 of 9 Bakeries in Fort Pierce
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 5
Cuisines: American
Description: We are Donut Shop that have been in existence for over 30 years. We serve nothing but the freshest food. Donuts, Coffee, Croissants, BLT's.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went by on a Friday morning for some donuts. This is definitely a “just the basics” feeling place, nothing special in the way of the appearance or atmosphere inside or out.

Donuts honestly didn’t seem especially fresh, which I would’ve thought they would be since we went right in the morning. I would say they are average overall (we tried multiple flavors). I was a bit disappointed as the reviews were excellent but I didn’t feel it quite lived up to them.

It was a little busy but no line. I am curious to compare to another nearby/non-chain donut shop though and will be choosing that next time around. Would recommend over Dunkin Donuts that’s for sure.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Stopped in with my dad and got a really good chocolate glazed donut and a good cup of coffee. The people who run the place were friendly and, unlike one of the other reviewer's experience, I found it clean and well-maintained. I'll go back.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Love the local flavor and best breakfast sandwiches always accompanying a good donut and fresh coffee. Staff is so cool.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This place has good donuts but very limited supply on the best flavors as they go quickly are not replenished quickly. They are pretty good. But their whole menu is somewhat limited. Entrance and exiting can be tough at times as well. Still good values. But not as good as dixie

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We wanted to support the local culture by eating here instead of Dunkin Donuts. Our charitable intentions was more of a sacrifice than anything. The coffee was dreadful, and the donuts were in short supply. One bright spot was the friendly staff, but if one is going to eat donuts, they need more than just a sugary smile.