DiamondHead Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$ 204
US$ 167
DiamondHead Beach
  • Pool
US$ 225
US$ 177
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 215/night.

The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$ 173
US$ 168
Travelocity
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 195/night.

GullWing Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$ 188
US$ 160
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 230/night.

US$ 143
US$ 110
Priceline
US$ 199
Silver Sands Villas(Fort Myers Beach)
US$ 148
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$ 157
US$ 139
Priceline
Edison Beach House(Fort Myers Beach)
US$ 160
All reviewsmaster bathwrap around balconyfull kitchenwasher and dryerpool areathe penthousesantini plazagulf view roomboth bedroomshot tubhigher floorliving roomnice poolevery morningevery eveningquiet endnorth side
Reviewed 8 June 2018

We’ve stayed at Pointe Estero in Ft. Myers a couple times so far, we like this area of Florida. It’s close to Sanibel and other areas on the West Coast so the location is great. The hotel is right on the beach and provides good views even from the 2nd floor where we stayed during our last trip. The layouts are nice and spacious and the units are “clean”. The only ding I can give it is that the places are a bit dated, coffee pots instead of Keurig’s and furniture etc., but I didn’t really care, like I said the places are clean. Everything works, AC in the rooms was perfect, and 2 baths so which is awesome. There are plenty of restaurants around and many deliver. The pool was always spotless and we met a ton of great people out there on days we didn’t go to the beach.

One thing that was HUGE for me on this previous trip was accountability !!! I had brought my Chromecast and hot spot so that I could watch the NHL Playoff’s while I was away. I accidentally left my Chromecast device hooked up to the HDMI port on one of the TV’s when I left despite going through the room a dozen times before I left. I realized that I had left it there when I got home and unpacked. I Emailed the website that night and followed up with Ira at the Front Desk the next day. He promised to look into it and DID. They promptly sent it out to me and I had it back within a couple days. Thanks Ira !!!! Honesty is a big factor for me, those devices can be re-programmed and could have been easily pocketed but was not. I’m impressed.

Room Tip: Get a beach view for sure !!! Any floor is good
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank craziebones6
SunStream M, General Manager at Pointe Estero Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hi craziebones6-
We are so happy that you chose to spend another vacation at Pointe Estero. Your loyalty really means a lot to us. I am so pleased that Ira was able to locate your device and get it back to you promptly. Thank you for sharing your review, it was a pleasure having you back!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We started out the week with a beautiful engagement party for our daughter and fiancé, complements of my sister and brother-in-law. We spent quality time with my niece her husband and her three daughters. Despite the tropical wave we had a great time, mornings were beautiful and then the rain came. We also enjoyed our lunches at Pinchers on the Beach...The photo of the heron is one of the locals, Henry! We’ve been coming to this resort for 20 years, the only recommendation I would make is that it is time for new furniture, the rooms need an update. Thank you for a wonderful beach vacation even though I live across the river in Cape Coral!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
SunStream M, General Manager at Pointe Estero Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hi Shelly-
Congratulations on your daughter's recent engagement! We are so glad that you have enjoyed coming to Pointe Estero for the past 20 years! We are continually planning for resort updates and appreciate your feedback in regards to the furnishings. This is something we hope to do in the near future. Thank you for posting a review. It was a pleasure having you as our guests!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Two bedroom unit overlooking the beach. 2 full bath with decks located off both bedrooms, including decks off of the living and dining room. Nice pool with hot tub. Full kitchen with all cooking utensils. Minutes from multiple fresh seafood restaurants .

Room Tip: Go with a high floor beach front.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
SunStream M, General Manager at Pointe Estero Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hi lmargeso-
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and the resort amenities. We hope that your visit allowed you to relax and enjoy some beach time. Thank you for taking the time to share your review!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Our family of 6 was looking forward to having a hotel right on the beach. Dreams of going back and forth to the beach for three days straight quickly were shattered. The beach was covered in dead sea life and seaweed. No one dared to go in the water and instead opted for the pool. That night we went to the “Times Square” and were surprised to see a clean beach. We ended up checking out the next morning and going to a different hotel with a better beach.
I will add that everything else about the resort was very nice but ultimately the beach ruined our stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
SunStream M, General Manager at Pointe Estero Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Hi Sarah-
We apologize that your stay was interrupted by red tide. This is a naturally occurring issue that is very rare for our beach. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience that it presented. We are glad that you found everything else about the resort to be enjoyable and hope that you will consider Pointe Estero again in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to Pointe Estero for years. The location is ideal - directly on the beach, short walk to CVS, Santini Plaza and trolley stop. Pool area is spacious. Bicycles are available for use.

Resort staff is friendly and accommodating. Luis, at the front desk, couldn’t have been more helpful. Whether it was a recommendation for pizza delivery or a question regarding resort amenities, he did his best to make sure we had an enjoyable stay.

I have to agree with other reviewers, the furniture is worn/dated. Internet was intermittent which was a little frustrating. Manager responses to other reviews suggest updates are in the works. I hope this is true!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
SunStream M, General Manager at Pointe Estero Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Hi Bay16-
It was a pleasure to have you back again and we are happy that you have consistently enjoyed Pointe Estero. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to Luis. Each year, we budget for resort improvements and renovations. New furnishings are on the list and we will be updating them as soon as we can. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review and hope to see you again soon!