Thanks Pink Shell for a great visit! We were only going to stay one night, but added a second because the resort was so great. Our studio was perfect...great view (from both directions...gulf from the lanai, and the bay when you walked out of the room), new furnishings, nice kitchen area, and ohhh, that relaxing screened porch with the wicker chaise and rocker. We had our kayaks with and could launch the from right across the street in the marina (where there were docks to fish from - no license needed because it is part of the resort!). The complimentary breakfast buffet was amazing, the pools nice, and everything was great. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel