Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews home sweet home overlooking the beach gulf view fort myers love this place apartment property balcony gas linens fmb cabana
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Visited gulf view with my family to celebrate my wife’s 40th since we couldn’t have a big gathering for this milestone. Gulf view was fantastic as normal, they have taken the necessary steps to keep everyone safe from covid while enjoying their property! We are already planning our next run over for another stay!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ericpearson6221
Reviewed 22 July 2020 via mobile

It’s was a pleasure staying in this condominium. The condominium was super clean, spacious and it had great amenities such as complimentary beach towels and linens also beach cabanas and beach chairs and umbrellas for rent. The building was well maintained and clean. The beach front was amazing and clean. The best thing I loved about staying here was how quiet it was. This place is an excellent place to unwind and relax.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Mflores1993
Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

I love this place ! The apartment is big! Very clean and Wendy is so nice and friendly! I could not believe how close the beach is , and the pool is quite big too ! Quiet and peaceful!! I will definitely stay here again! I loved being able to grill our own food too! I cant wait to come back!!

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank jennifermD6359LX
Reviewed 8 January 2020

Even if you dont have a front apt. the view is very nice. Just a few meters from the beach. The rooms are well equipped and clean. Modern and comfortable furniture. Kitchen also well equipped and clean. Small bathroom. This location can be recommended. Nice and helpful staff. Free parking and Wifi.
The only negative point is the light. In some rooms insufficient.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Rentner
Reviewed 9 November 2019 via mobile

Very nice apartment overlooking the beach with sunset views, can't beat it. Walk onto beach. Everything good here, staff nice, parking, small pool not that you really need it. Having a Kichen you can cook but nearest supermarket is a drive 2 miles north.

Date of stay: November 2019