Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews home sweet home overlooking the beach gulf view fort myers love this place apartment property balcony gas linens fmb cabana
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

I love this place ! The apartment is big! Very clean and Wendy is so nice and friendly! I could not believe how close the beach is , and the pool is quite big too ! Quiet and peaceful!! I will definitely stay here again! I loved being able to grill our own food too! I cant wait to come back!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jennifermD6359LX
Reviewed 8 January 2020

Even if you dont have a front apt. the view is very nice. Just a few meters from the beach. The rooms are well equipped and clean. Modern and comfortable furniture. Kitchen also well equipped and clean. Small bathroom. This location can be recommended. Nice and helpful staff. Free parking and Wifi.
The only negative point is the light. In some rooms insufficient.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Rentner
Reviewed 9 November 2019 via mobile

Very nice apartment overlooking the beach with sunset views, can't beat it. Walk onto beach. Everything good here, staff nice, parking, small pool not that you really need it. Having a Kichen you can cook but nearest supermarket is a drive 2 miles north.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank olibugs
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

We love what has become our home sweet home away from home as our kids call it. This vacation spot is always nice and quiet and the best location to call hone base in FMB. We look forward to coming back year after year to clean rooms, spacious suites and warm and friendly staff.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jmarlow74
Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

My son and daughter-in-law treated me for my birthday with a lovely weekend stay here at the manor. It was such a relaxing and lovely place situated directly on an amazing beach. Quiet, comfortable and super clean! Definitely a jewel with easy access to stores and restaurants on the island. Can’t wait to go back!!

Date of stay: October 2019