Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome time

Didn’t see dolphins but that’s ok. We all enjoyed the wave runners very much and our guide Eddie... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
marshainplano
Plano, Texas
Fun Experience!

My wife and I rented a wave runner. Brittany our guide was very helpful and friendly! With her... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018
Bruce W
via mobile

All reviews jet ski dolphin tour banana boat guide eddie wicked wings full throttle life jackets fun ride lani kai wave runners two hours within feet the staff was great year olds an adventure knew where great guide
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Our dolphin tour was awesome! We only saw a few dolphins which kinda stunk but I’m happy we got to see the ones we did! Very professional and we’re helpful to all questions we had!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This year a lot less dolphins and tour guide spent more time on his phone. Last year experience was better.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Our family did a jet ski and parasailing package. We arrived early as told and were able to change the order of our events to make the schedule flow better. The jet skis worked great and the guys running shack were super helpful, despite being swamped during Spring Break. My younger girls and I did the parasailing and had a blast. The boat crews were awesome and provided a fantastic experience. Would highly recommend All Island Watersports.

1  Thank MnM32018
Reviewed 14 March 2018

It was okay could had been better, the staff was friendly. I only disliked how they only limited my ride from one side of the beach to the other. There was no freedom at all.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

My nephews called their experience the highlight of their Fort Myers Beach visit. Their guide felt they didn't see enough dolphins so he back tracked and took them to a spot where they got the full dolphin experience. Our nephews raved how their guide listened to what they were expecting and made it happen. Kudos all around to Island Sports. We'll not only be back but highly recommend the tou our future guests.

1  Thank ammccarey