“Top it off”
Review of Royal Scoop Fmb

Royal Scoop Fmb
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

They have great malts. I’ve had three different employees make me malts at three different visits and every single one was delicious. My only problem is every where else I’ve ever gone for a malt when they fill up my cup they give me the left overs if there is any but here they don’t even offer it to you and there’s always been left overs. The quality of ice cream is fantastic though. I will send my friends there.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Everyone is always talking about Loveboat having the best ice cream but clearly they haven’t been here! This chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is amazing!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We went here a couple times while on vacation. Our house was just down the street, so we could walk here in the afternoon for a sweet snack!

All of their ice cream is homemade and it was very delicious. We always got different flavors and it never would disappoint! The rocking chairs out front were a nice touch as well. We sat out there in the burning heat, but with that ice cream, everything was perfect!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

It's hot outside, and you want something that will take your mind off the heat, What better way then to have some ice cream.
Try it, you will like it.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Long lines for ice cream that’s over priced! Service is slow and prices are way too expensive. Not worth making a special trip out.

Date of visit: July 2018