“Top notch & unique”

Fort Myers Beach Theater
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

What a fun evening! They have four current movies running at a time. The cool thing is that each screen room is like a smallish type room with tables and comfy chairs...you order your drinks and popcorn etc from your chair...they also have a full dinner menu! ...kind of personal and you feel like your a a private viewing. First time I've been to a place like this...very nice.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"front row"
"adult beverages"

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We went to see "Murder on the Orient Express," and decided to have dinner there as well. Oh my - their menu on line is only a small example of what they actually offer. For a beach theater, it's truly quite amazing. I had a loaded hot dog and fresh cut fries that exceeded, by far, any other place I've ordered a hot dog. And I LOVE hot dogs so I'm picky. The service is really quite good and they also offer wine and beer. So go - I honestly don't think you will be disappointed. Unless of course, you don't like the movie you picked to see.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Always first run movies that change frequently. The food is remarkably good for a theater setting and is fairly priced. Extremely comfortable chairs to eat and watch a movie in!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We went out n he screen and there were table and chairs there!

Then someone brought us our food so we could eat while we watched he film.

A great and different experience, but he he food was a bit basic and rather expensive.