Review Highlights
Great Theatre!

This movie theatre is a find! It is upstairs in a building. You only know it's there because of a... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018
Linda F
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
via mobile
Best movie theater in Fort Myers Beach.

I have been to the Beach Theater a few when i go to my dad's house. The inside is good, the... read more

Reviewed 14 July 2018
Andrew F
via mobile

All reviews movie theater first run movies comfortable chairs great movie current movies full menu flatbread dinner menu box office clean theater order food and drinks front row alcoholic beverages fun place estero blvd south end gratuity
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We went to see "Murder on the Orient Express," and decided to have dinner there as well. Oh my - their menu on line is only a small example of what they actually offer. For a beach theater, it's truly quite amazing. I had a loaded hot dog and fresh cut fries that exceeded, by far, any other place I've ordered a hot dog. And I LOVE hot dogs so I'm picky. The service is really quite good and they also offer wine and beer. So go - I honestly don't think you will be disappointed. Unless of course, you don't like the movie you picked to see.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Always first run movies that change frequently. The food is remarkably good for a theater setting and is fairly priced. Extremely comfortable chairs to eat and watch a movie in!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We went out n he screen and there were table and chairs there!

Then someone brought us our food so we could eat while we watched he film.

A great and different experience, but he he food was a bit basic and rather expensive.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Great small theater on Estero Blvd. The food prices are reasonable and the service is also great. It was just across the street from my hotel and we went walking.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

It's simple and local...clean...we love this theatre and hope it's here forever. You can't beat the convenience. Waitress service with a Smile!