“AWESOME sandwiches 😋”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I loved our sandwiches and coffee. Outdoor seating available and plenty of space. Dogs are welcome and even gave us water for ours. Can’t beat the prices for this area. Come on down, you wont regret it. So very recommend it!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Small little joint that specializes in breakfast bagel sandwiches. Their bagels are 'Boiled' making the sandwiches very easy to eat.....soft and chewy like a hot pretzel. They are hands down the best breakfast bagel sandwich I have ever had. The Smoothies are very good as well. Prices are very reasonable. I promise you will go back again and again.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I like to consider myself an espresso connoisseur and this place had some pretty good espresso! I came here multiple times while on vacation as it was right down the street from our house. Great service and very reasonably priced (double shot was ~$3)

On our last day, we had breakfast and I got to try the massive egg bagel sandwiches. They were oozing with eggs and cheese and were super delicious (one tip is to toast the bagels a tad more). They also serve lunch and craft beers (which we didn't end up trying)

Overall, this is a great little spot for good drinks and decent breakfast. Stop on by!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Best coffee on fort myers beach! We have come several mornings to get breakfast and tried different things each time. Our favorite is the sunrise bagel & the meatwich. Iced French vanilla lattes are delicious! The staff is very friendly and offered some suggestions of their favorite and most popular items. Try and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I've been to tuck away more than once
Great food n coffee always friendly n smiling
You people need to go