“If you’re eating here, eat with Alex.”

Doc Ford's Rum Bar & Grille Ft. Myers Beach
Reserve a table
Wed, 03/03
20:00
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Family-friendly waterfront dining with affordable pricing. Featuring fresh seafood daily and full bar with our famous Island Mojitos. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Sports Bar and Live Entertainment. Arrive by car or boat. Doc Ford’s Rum Bar and Grille may have originated on Sanibel Island, but be sure to check out this newest location on Fort Myers Beach!
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

I don’t really do this but.. I thought Alex was worth leaving a review. I had dinner Tuesday night woth Alex as my waitress. I’ve never sat at a restaurant and enjoyed the service so much. She was personable, and hilarious. We have the same kind of dog!!! She convinced me into having the stone crabs, which wasn’t hard because that’s why I came, I waited all year for them! If I lived in this area, I would start a restaurant and hire Alex! From now on I will come to Doc Fords for Alex!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (7,970)

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Couple friends and I stopped in for a quick lunch today at docs on fort myers beach. Our waitress alexandra was great. The food was fresh and came out quickly as always. Its definitely our favorite place to stop in on lunch breaks!

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Visiting from Ohio and stopped into Doc Ford’s today for lunch. Our server Alex was very attentive. She recommended the Yucatán shrimp and the coconut crusted Mahi sandwich. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Such a great night with captain Tony. The cranberry mojitos and shrimp and grits are the locals favorites!

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Chelly was our server. She was friendly, efficient and exceeded our expectations. Food was very good. We ate here the day before and had to come back for more.